Tickets are now on sale for Meals on Heels, our big summer party to support Meals on Wheels on Wednesday, Aug. 3! Meals on Heels is a fun event that gives you the chance to gather with other Meals on Wheels supporters while enjoying some of the Twin Cities’ finest food and drink at the beautiful Harriet Island Pavilion on the Mississippi River in St. Paul.
Your $35 tickets supports the work of Metro Meals on Wheels and gets you:
- Great food from 10 local restaurants like Pizza Luce, the St. Paul Grill and El Burrito Mercado, who bring menu items developed specifically for this event
- Entrance into the Swank Soles Competition for the best footwear – both the men’s and women’s winner get a fantastic prize package
- Live entertainment. Stay tuned for an announcement on who will be performing!
Tickets are on sale now! Purchase them here and reserve your place at this summer’s big party! You can also save $5 on tickets in the following ways:
- Do you volunteer for Meals on Wheels? Call us at 612-623-3363, let us know where you deliver and get a special volunteer promo code for $5 off!
- Go together with a group of friends! If you buy four or more tickets, they’re only $30 a piece.