Would you like to play a key role in helping seniors and people with disabilities get access to nutritious meals and friendly visits from a volunteer? Consider joining our team as our next client services coordinator!
Check out the job description to see if this role is right for you:
Client Services Coordinator
The Client Services Coordinator provides excellent telephone and online customer service for Meals on Wheels recipients, member programs and caregivers as they enroll clients for home delivered meals. This position is the first point of contact and provides administrative office support in a team environment. This may be a part- or full-time, hourly position.
- Provide client intake services in a professional, caring, and compassionate manner to caregivers, Meals on Wheels recipients, and member programs
- Obtain accurate client demographic, financial and insurance information
- Answer general questions about Meals on Wheels while communicating with caregivers and recipients
- Communicate with neighborhood Meals on Wheels sites to facilitate the delivery and billing process
- Assists in projects as requested by staff such as mailings, labeling and organization
- Accurately records incoming funds
- Data tracking and statistical reporting as needed
- Participates in staff events and meetings that may take place outside of regular working hours
- Receive and distribute incoming mail
- Manage the operation of office machines, including copy machine, printers mail meter, phone system and outgoing mail
- Accurately record in database all incoming funds from donors, foundations, individuals, businesses
- Helps to train office volunteers when required
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED required, college degree preferred
- Minimum 1 year administrative support
- Excellent phone skills and able to answer multi line phone system
- Requires strong communication skills (oral & written)
- Proficient in the use of computer applications MS Word, Excel & Outlook
- Must have experience and knowledge of database work
- Excellent organizational skills and must be detail oriented
- Knowledge of Minnesota Health Care Programs helpful
- Bilingual in English and Spanish helpful but not required
Metro Meals on Wheels is committed to hiring and fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce that leverages the skills and talents of all employees in our organization. We encourage qualified candidates to apply for this position regardless of race, gender, national origin, age, religion, sexual orientation, physical ability or socioeconomic status.
To apply, send resume, cover letter and three references to [email protected]. No phone calls, please.